Well, sort of. I've now finally signed all the keys from DebConf5. My poor little OpenPGP smartcard is toasty warm. Well, not really, but it's got quite a work out.
If haven't signed your key then:
- I don't think I've met you.
- I'm not sure I've seen proper ID that you are who you say you are.
- I lost my piece of paper that would confirm I've met you and have seen id/verified your fingerprint.
- master ate my mail to you, complaining about 8bit headers (this is something I should fix in signkey).
- Your mail server ate my mail, claiming it was spam.
- You use an idiot blacklist that there's no hope of me ever getting off because you're insane.
- You've greylisted me, and it'll get to you eventually.
Kudos to grep.be, progsoc.org, aurel32.net and linux.it, who all managed to have IPv6 MXes. Quite a low count for several hundreds mails to geeks I thought.