[sisela] Saving boot options

Chris Scott chrisjscott at gmail.com
Tue May 16 15:15:21 BST 2006

Hi

Did you run "sync" to actually write the file to the floppy?  IIRC you
can put BusyBox shell commands into boot.sh on the floppy and it will
then execute them on boot.

It's been a while since I've run Sisela but if you need better help I
could fire it up and have a look.  This list is probably your best
shot for support.

Cheers

Chris