[sisela] Saving boot options

Farmalar farmalar at terra.com.br
Wed May 17 11:57:13 BST 2006

Hello friend!
I´m not  expert on linux and I don´t  speak English very well too, but I
will tray to explain to you.Ok?
You just need to create a fille in the floppy directory:
        vi boot.sh
In my case, I put inside it :
        ifconfig eth0 up
        ifconfig eth0 192.168.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.0
        and more

I hope , I could help you and....
sorry for my bad English....