[sisela] Bridge

Andrew Lauzon sisela@earth.li
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:59:22 -0400 (EDT)

I like sisela for its ease of use, simplicity, that it supports wifi so
easily, that it auto detects the networking hardware, and that it uses a
2.4 kernel with iptables - so many others use ip chains.
The only thing that I havent been successful in is getting it to control
my ppoe adsl connection...