[sisela] Extending sisela

jmh2 sisela@earth.li
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:01:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi Martin and all,

   I had GREAT luck with 0.2 :)). Basically I used it until I was able
to find another dist. that worked on my old laptop. I just followed the
GREAT directions and had it building on my RH8.0 machine. 0.3 doesn't seem
to come up from the floppy and I haven't gotten into the sources enough to
figure out what is happening.

   By using sisela 0.2 with a friends wireless AP, I was finally able to
download iso files. That's how I got my first copy of DamnSmall Linux,
which is what I am now using on it.

   A real floppy Linux is MOST NICE so sisela is in my tool kit :))

   I would love to have the Atmel wireless usb driver working with sisela.
That and kismet would make a great war driving box.

   regards,
   john