[OSS RATS] Swim @ Sonning Wednesday 29 September @ 5:30pm (for 5:45pm start)

Jeremy Wellingham jeremy at wellingham.com
Mon Sep 27 21:33:28 BST 2010

 Lindsay, Lotte and Jeremy are planning to swim at Sonning this
Wednesday 29 September, meeting outside the French Horn ( RG4 6TN )
restaurant at 5:30pm for 5:45 start.

There's parking for a few cars opposite the French Horn adjacent to the
riverside green, which is also the entry point.  There are a number of
exit points so we can adjust the distance according to our ambition or
the until the light fades - quite early now if it is also overcast.

If anybody would like to join us they'd be very welcome - let us know or
just turn up.

Link to route of swim courtesy of Helen:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97981919@N00/4997703853/

Allow a bit of extra time for the going home traffic through Sonning at this time of day - the single file bridge causes queues in both directions.

Regards

Jeremy, Lindsay & Lotte