[OSS RATS] Swim @ Sonning Wednesday 29 September @ 5:30pm (for 5:45pm start)

Pam pamjones at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 28 08:34:14 BST 2010

Sorry.   I'll have to miss this one but i attach a notice of a swim in
Hampshire organised by Claire which, again i will have to miss as i will be
on holiday.  If you would like to be on the Hampshire list, please tell
Claire.

Pam

Dear All
I have devised a group list of Hampshire swimmers for ease of communicating
any swims being organised in the local area. Do let me know if you would
rather not be on this list but thought it might be a good way of letting
each other know of a swim if we are not a regular on Facebook.  We can
always stick it up there as well if we want.

I am thinking of going for a swim in the river Hamble on Sunday 10th October
around 1ish, getting in at a spot I know in Upper Hamble Country Park.  The
tide is right on that day at that time, thinking of swimming away from
marina area for a while and then just back to same spot that I got in.  If
anyone fancies joining me that would be great.  We could go for something
hot to eat and drink after at one of the local pubs, maybe the jolly sailor
at Burseldon.

Rebecca - if you are able  to make it, am happy to collect you from ferry
and give lift back.
All the best everyone.
If we just reply all, then everyone knows what is going on.
Claire Samwell
(ps, i know my email address is timothysamwell but just go with that
please!)  I know its a bit sad but easier just to keep this one