[OSS RATS] swim next week

Helen Roche helen at theskyisblue.net
Sun Sep 26 18:16:59 BST 2010

Hi all
I'm afraid that not only was I starting to find the water pretty cold
on my last swim - but I've been fighting a cold this past week, which
brings down the curtain on my 2010 outdoors swimming. It looks like
I'm taking up kayaking for the winter though, possibly through the
Reading University Canoe Club.

I suppose this means I may not see any of you till the spring now -
but do include me if there are any plans that involve, ooh, lidos or
something! :)

I'm also taking swimming lessons, so next time I see you, I should be
able to keep up a bit better.

  cheers all, happy swimming!

X love Helen