[OSS RATS] Sonning towards Shiplake swim - GoogleEarth map

Helen Roche helen at theskyisblue.net
Fri Sep 17 10:10:00 BST 2010

Another installment of map-nerdery from me - here are all the 3 exit
points we've used on this stretch so far, and I also marked the
overhead wires. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97981919@N00/4997703853/

Lovely to see you all! Anyone for a swim on Saturday (tomorrow)?  I
don't know how many more swims I have in me this season but the
weather today is encouraging.

cheers,
Helen