[OSS RATS] Swim from Pangbourne - Mapledurham Lock?

Mark and Victoria capri122 at talktalk.net
Sat Sep 4 21:20:56 BST 2010

Hi everyone

Hope the Sonning swim went well - I'd love to do this stretch if anyone fancies it before it gets seriously cold.  Also, it would be great if we could arrange something between Pangbourne and Mapledurham Lock.  The entire swim must be around 1.5 - 2 miles but there is plenty of (muddy) exit points as has been mentioned previously, and it is a very pretty stretch of river with good parking at either end.  Any date suggestions?

Victoria