[OSS RATS] Swim from Pangbourne - Mapledurham Lock?

Helen Roche helen at theskyisblue.net
Sun Sep 5 11:21:48 BST 2010

I'm up for this one - how about next Saturday, the 11th? Unfortunately
the weather looks grey and rainy all week, so the river may be cooling
fast... It did feel colder at Sonning last night than a week
previously, my hands felt it - am thinking of getting some gloves. But
I'm still up for more swims at the moment. :)
cheers
Helen