[OSS Oxon] FW: Tell us what you think!

Chris D seedy at breakingglass.net
Fri May 24 18:41:40 BST 2013

Hi All,

I'd just like to add the some of the questions in the survey have been added
at the request of the Canal and River Trust as part of their review into
offering more access.  So if you haven't done so, please fill in the survey!

www.swimthethames.info/survey
<http://swimthethames.info/survey/index.php/survey/index>

Thanks!

CD