[OSS Oxon] Possible evening swim tomorrow Friday evening

NEIL RICHARDSON neilbkrichardson at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 9 20:48:43 BST 2012

Anybody fancy a short early evening Thames swim tomorrow evening, possibly Newbridge (Rose Revived) area?

Depends on my getting my car back from servicing on time, but how about meet 18.30 at Newbridge, walk up towards Shifford Lock (probably not sufficient daylight to go the whole way) ,and swim back?

Anybody interested please give me a phone contact number -  in case I have to abandon the idea  because the garage keep my car in overnight, as they are wont to do.

Neil  Richardson