[OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames 31, 32 and 33

Tin tracyjknowles at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:45:37 BST 2012

Dear all
I return home tomorrow having missed the last swim on the 29th and in all likelihood, missing the 2 forthcoming ones this weekend.

There is a suggestion that Vicki may be going to collect her mother on Saturday so I may squeeze some of it in  but possibly not all of its gargantuan length having done little except worship Edisia and  Bacchus for 3 weeks!!!!!!
However, I will be one or two short, plus the walk at the very very very start.
If anyone is free, I would like to catch some up. I am free in the week mostly and prefer weekdays to weekends.(until 30th Aug only)
I am also doing a catch up with Paul as promised but I have no idea where, one of the early ones I believe. If anyone wishes to join us, message Paul for details.

Looking forward to getting into the water (for a few kms at least....)

T x x x x