[OSS Oxon] Swim 4 & 5 of Swim the Thames Hannington Bridge toBuscott Lock

Liz Holliss lizholliss at btconnect.com
Tue Jun 14 12:26:27 BST 2011

you're all so brave!  (we were swimming down the motorway to Swansea & back to move student daughter's clobber, and that was bad enough...). That said, I did venture into the river near Dorchester early in the morning, before all that rain, and it was gorgeous and peaceful, with just a wood pecker and some coot chicks for company...Hope to join you stalwart guys before long, when we actually have a w/end at home!

Cheers,
Liz