[OSS Oxon] Swim 4 & 5 of Swim the Thames Hannington Bridge toBuscott Lock

Adam Stocks replies at adam.stocks.name
Tue Jun 14 08:14:09 BST 2011

Sef,

I'll see you at the Big Jump, so I'll pick the Thermos up then.

In the meantime, you and Angela should feel free to have GIANT cups of tea,
even when you're far away from Bertie!

Cheers,

Adam

PS BTW Colin, I've got spare pairs of goggles in my car, so don't rush out
to buy new ones between now and Saturday.