[OSS Oxon] OSSOxon Digest, Vol 13, Issue 4

Michel & Janetta mjb50 at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 6 12:39:05 BST 2011

I've done a few Swimtreks & highly recommend them for reasons given here by
others. Egypt has been my favourite, we've done it twice, sea life is
amazing which makes it a great trip to take your time swimming on, so no
need to worry if you're slow - hubby & I were both at the back the whole
time first trip and loved it!  A word on Strel's co, he's aping much of
Swimtrek, & I'd always go with the originator & most experienced if you
catch my drift J
Janetta

Message: 1