[OSS Oxon] Sonning Eye swim, THIS EVENING

Helen Roche helen at theskyisblue.net
Sat Sep 4 10:36:30 BST 2010

Hi all
We're having a swim tonight from the French Horn at Sonning Eye,
meeting 6pm outside the French Horn pub, swimming towards St Patrick's
Stream near Shiplake, which is about a mile; but there are places to
get out and walk along the Thames Path if you'd like a shorter swim.
We're planning to leave cars by the French Horn, and walk back along
the Thames Path, so shoes are advised. Also, most of the exit points
involve some clambering through greenery.

Sorry for the short notice, but this was quite a last-minute
arrangement, concocted on the newly-started OSS Reading Area and
Thames Valley Swimmers email group. :)

cheers,
Helen

Here's the French Horn: the blue squiggle shows where there are some
free parking spaces, the yellow squiggle shows where we can enter the
water.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97981919@N00/4920030776/

		Here's a map of the swim route:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97981919@N00/4920030316/in/photostream/

	and here as a satellite view:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97981919@N00/4920031210/in/photostream/

For sat-navs, the postcode of the French Horn is: RG4 6TN