[OSS Oxon] Reading & Thames Valley email list

Helen Roche helen at theskyisblue.net
Sat Sep 4 10:29:46 BST 2010

Hi all,

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Reading Area and Thames
Valley Swimmers (RATS) email list has been circulated to the Oxon
list. So here are the details, for anyone who'd like to join this one
too. Quoting from Adam Smith (and many thanks to him for setting it up):

Go here:

and subscribe your email address.

If you want to be removed, you can unsubscribe at any time (so I
suggest you bookmark the above link).

If you send an email to the list without being subscribed it will be
moderated but this can take time before you see your email.

You can also view any historical threads here:

http://www.earth.li/pipermail/ossrats/

* * *

cheers,
Helen