[E3-hacking] keypad layout

Cliff Lawson clawson at amstrad.com
Fri Mar 31 17:30:26 BST 2006

Shades of reinventing the wheel here - I already did the Linux keyboard
layouts with
sensible key code returns to Linux (IMHO). I'm about to bugger off home for
the
weekend but if someone gives me a nudge on Monday you're welcome the to
files I
have already

(I spent AGES trying to come up with the best layout and it'd be a shame to
see this go to waste!)

By the way, if you want a good belly laugh, I'd highly recommend folks watch
Jonathan Ross at 10:35pm, BBC1 tonight for an interview with Alan about The
Apprentice and a quite "interesting" piece of Atmel AVR ATMega16 based
electronics I threw together!

Cliff

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amstrad Plc or its subsidiaries.

For further information on Amstrad Plc please visit our website: www.amstrad.com

Amstrad Plc.
Brentwood House
169 Kings Road