[E3-hacking] Debian report

David J. Singer doc at deadvirgins.org.uk
Tue Apr 25 22:03:53 BST 2006

> It would also make a really good platform for developing E3-specific
> applications.

Surely that's the whole point; otherwise it's just another Linux Arm
development system.  The attraction for me is that with the E3 you have the
embedded ARM processor and a lot of interesting hardware attached to turn it
into a useful appliance.

My ultimate ambition for the E3 would be to turn it into a point-to-point
video phone...  is that a realistic ambition?

--
David J. Singer
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"