[E3-hacking] pblq 'n' stuff

Matt Evans matt at axio.ms
Fri May 27 11:49:23 BST 2005

On 27 May 2005, at 11:23, David Given wrote:

> Do we have a CVS (or other) repository anywhere that I can upload pblq
> to, in
> the meantime? There's stuff that needs doing to it, like support for
> the
> execute-code command that Otaku found, and the E3 support that... uh...
> someone hacked in (sorry, I can't find the message), and I don't think
> I'm
> going to be doing anything with it any time soon.

Seconded, I'd like a CVS server for all our bits.  (Though am in no
place to set one up unfort. - sourceforge?)

> Plus, at some stage I presume people are going to want to start hacking
> ucLinux or big Linux...

Speaking of which, I've 'started' hacking LH79531/E2 support into the
2.6.11-hsc0 uclinux tree; I've just basically done the build/directory
tree (i.e. not much) and I'll need to do the IRQ/timer stuff before
it'll go anywhere.  And do something about serial...  But the good news
is there appears to be a USB driver for the Cypress USB host chip on
the E2.

I hope to get somewhere at the weekend when I might have some time.
(Famous last words these days :( )

Cheers,

Matt