[E3-hacking] pblq 'n' stuff

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Fri May 27 11:23:59 BST 2005

My E2 is still in a box. Somewhere. I currently have other things on my mind,
such as getting my hot water working...

Do we have a CVS (or other) repository anywhere that I can upload pblq to, in
the meantime? There's stuff that needs doing to it, like support for the
execute-code command that Otaku found, and the E3 support that... uh...
someone hacked in (sorry, I can't find the message), and I don't think I'm
going to be doing anything with it any time soon.

Plus, at some stage I presume people are going to want to start hacking
ucLinux or big Linux...

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "Under communism, man exploits man. Under
+- www.cowlark.com --+