[cgi-wiki-dev] How to write node with versions

abhishek jain abhishek.netjain at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:58:32 GMT 2008

On 1/5/08, Kake L Pugh <kake at earth.li> wrote:

> > I was actually planning to create multiple wikis on same database based
> on
> > single domain, is there a method by which with every request i can send
> an
> > extra parameter as domain also [...]
>
> Jody Belka was working on some changes along these lines - there was a
> thread back in November 2003 called "Table-prefix support".  He was
> going to get some patches sorted out but decided to wait until I'd got
> the test suite in better shape first so he could write some tests for
> it.  I think what happened was that I got the tests sorted out but
> never prodded him to do his part.

Ok so i need to get this multiple domain on 1 installation thing done and
will start development, but if i start it will it be compatible with the
later / future developments of Wiki::Toolkit . Also at first sight
introducing a column called domainid into most if not all tables of mysql
looks to be a sol. and then while intialising $wiki object pass parameter
'domainid', what do you have to say.
Thanks
--
Thanks and kind Regards,