[cgi-wiki-dev] CGI::Wiki::Kwiki / CGI::Wiki::Simple

Max Maischein cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:57:05 +0200

[CGI::Wiki::Simple]
> I am wondering whether these two projects should be merged and
> renamed.  Note that I'm only wondering this because CGI::Wiki::Simple
> development seems to have stalled - Max, if you still want to carry on
> working on it I have no problem with that.  It's just that search.cpan
> seems to love it an awful lot and it comes up at the top of searches.
>
> Just a braindump anyway.  Is anyone else alive out there?
I'm alive and reading this list, but I don't find much time currently to
  work on any of my modules :-((

Your bug report(s) are still in my pending queue, but if anyone wants to
take over CGI::Wiki::Simple, either in code or in namespace, I'm open
for suggestions!

-max