[cgi-wiki-dev] FW: Text file backend?

cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:30:38 -0400

Incidentally, I suspect this is where CGI::Wiki could fit in the =
backend:
  http://www.twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/StoreDotPm=20

I guess the next thing to do would be to work out how to implement the =
other
parts of TWiki. This, BTW, gives an overview of TWiki's subsystems:
http://www.twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/CodevDocumentationProject=20

Ideally the componentisation would allow the Formatter + Plugins to also =
fit
in as a module to the PostNuke framework

Cheers,
   Martin.

--
Martin@Cleaver.org - +1 416 832 7759=20
Melbourne Business School FT 2004 MBA Exchange Participant to Rotman

=3D-----Original Message-----
=3DFrom: cgi-wiki-dev-admin@earth.li =
[mailto:cgi-wiki-dev-admin@earth.li] On
=3DBehalf Of Martin@Cleaver.org
=3DSent: Sunday, 14 September 2003 12:29 PM
=3DTo: cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
=3DSubject: [cgi-wiki-dev] FW: Text file backend?
=3D
=3DFYI
=3D
=3D--
=3DMartin@Cleaver.org - +1 416 832 7759
=3DMelbourne Business School FT 2004 MBA Exchange Participant to Rotman
=3D
=3D
=3D
=3D=3D-----Original Message-----
=3D=3DFrom: Kate L Pugh [mailto:kake@earth.li]
=3D=3DSent: Sunday, 31 August 2003 9:06 AM
=3D=3DTo: Martin@Cleaver.org
=3D=3DCc: 'Anton Aylward CISSP CISA'; 'Peter Masiar'
=3D=3DSubject: Re: Text file backend?
=3D=3D