[cgi-wiki-dev] Mailing list vs wiki for discussion

cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:34:54 -0400

Just for the record I will say that I prefer a wiki for discussion to email.
I like being able to refactor and cross reference for other people and to
use pages to build consensus of opinion. And that's without cluttering my
mailbox.

I do recognise that this only works well on TWiki because that retains page
histories - am I right in thinking that this is not the case for CGI::Wiki?

Cheers,
   Martin