[E3-hacking] Config / content filesystem

Nick Griffin span1922 at live.com
Fri Apr 26 21:01:29 BST 2019

Ok thanks,I got my new E3 today and the seller told me it was working and able to make a call on it before I bought it and its unregistered so deactivated…dam it.. ☹ ,he said to me he don’t understand how it was reset when it was working…??? Well it can do it by itself without you pressing Delete,Stop and Handsfree at boot up….lol
Its Main Software is V4 so the dial for email trick don’t work. so no point in copying the firmware but I am glad I have the clock back, I do like the look of the firmware on the E3.. 😊 Well its my clock now. Its a shame, I never buy another E3 again unless I see it working(picture of its screen) and it activated or have CC on it, but trying to get one that has CC on it is like looking for a needle in a haystack..lol

Has anyone have a idea of copying the firmware on the E1 or E2, I have a E1 that activated too now.. 😊I don’t know how the E1/E2 E-mailers OS work maybe someone can explain, well it not Linux like E3 so what does it use..?

Spanner..

http://amstrad-e3-hacking.freeforums.net