[E3-hacking] Config / content filesystem

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Thu Apr 25 13:25:39 BST 2019

Hi Nick,

> As its flashing to the Nand it is reporting bad blocks but still
> flashing the image, its missing some of them so not flashing them all
> over to the Nand.

You could try adding the -m option to nandwrite to mark the bad blocks.
    nandwrite -mn $dev $f
But it's risky.  I don't know if it's the correct thing to do, and if it
needlessly marks blocks as bad for some reason, I don't know how to
cancel that, though I assume it's possible.

In short, you're outside the scope of what I know.

--
Cheers, Ralph.