[E3-hacking] Is it possible to install a Desktop Environment into E3 Linux

Piotr Michniewski pmichniewski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 21:38:39 BST 2019

I used to run KDE 1.x and GNOME 1.x and even Mozilla on a PC with 32MB of
RAM. But that was ~15 years ago. I think modern Mozilla would refuse to run
with that.
You could probably try to run some lightweight WMs like IceWM or something.

--
Piotr Michniewski

niedz., 14 kwi 2019 o 22:24 Antony Stone <Antony.Stone at e3.open.source.it>
napisaƂ(a):