[sisela] installing c++ application in sisela

sunil Arora sisela@earth.li
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 05:33:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I am quite new to sisela but quite impressed by it.
I have to install a custom kernel in sisela and then
want to install a user level application which is
built in c++.
I am over with installation of the kernel. that was
quite simple but now the application need stdc++
library support and can not be compiled by the
uclibc0.9.20 tool chain (there is no g++ wrapper)
which is in present sisela.

I found out that i will need to compile that
application with tool-chain supplied by uclibc ppl.
i have installed buildroot development platform and
can compile new application.
Now i need to INSTALL THE SHARED LIBRARIES THIS
APPLICATION NEEDS IN THE REQUIRED STRIPPED MINIMUM
FORMAT as other libraries in sisela.

I have no clue regarding this..
can anybudy help me here??

thanx in advance..