[sisela] Extending sisela

jmh2 sisela@earth.li
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:46:42 -0500 (EST)

Hi Martin,

   I would suggest a 2nd disk for things like kismet, ethereal and
drivers. Just mount it after sisela gets going and load/execute from it.

   Only one Atmel driver worked for me. I couldn't find it again on the
web this afternoon, so I will have to keep looking. The others crash the
kernel (with messages) (RH8.0). So once I get it going again I'll let you
know which one works.

   I think a floppy war driving set is a good idea. Incidently 1.680 seems
to work OK here. But I would suggest multiple floppies make more sense to
me. Maybe there is already a dist. that is close enough that it's drivers
and programs can be used as is?

   Regards war driving, the linksys usb is on a 6 foot cable so it could
be plugged into laptop inside whilst antenna is on the roof :)

   regards,
   john