[sisela] Extending sisela

MixMatch (Daniel) sisela@earth.li
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:52:51 -0500

Hi all. New to sisela, but have linux experience, including
source based distro sorcerer. Anyway, I was wondering how hard
it would be to add packages to the build process of this
distribution. I have built a small computer whos main purpose
should be to function as a wireless DSL router, but I also want
to run samba, cups,httpd and squid on it. I realize that the
main objective of this distro is to be tiny, but I am interested
in extending it for myself pretty much... It would also be nice
if I could include the madwifi wireless drivers for my card, but
they are curretly available only by cvs.
Thanks in advance,
MixMatch