[sisela] Problem Solution Requested - (Commit Changes 8b00 error )

jmh2 sisela@earth.li
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 06:19:59 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mr. Economou,

    Wish I could help you. I don't know.

    However, if you search the sources for the string, you will probably
get close to the problem. I have solved several problems in this way.

    Most nice that Sisela begins as virgin sources :)

    I guess we will all learn C eventually (pretty slow for me) :)

    regards,
    john