[sisela] Sisela 0.2 release

iriXx sisela@earth.li
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:58:12 +0100

wow... finally a post to this list that isnt spam.... or is it ? ;-)

congrats martin, will give it a go inna bit.

should have had it with me today, i'm on tottenham court road near
goodge street and have clocked up several open nodes already....

m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer."
-- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.