[sisela] Sisela 0.2 release

Martin Ling sisela@earth.li
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:26:29 +0100

I'm sorry I haven't been answering questions on this list, and that it's
been filling up with spam. Both problems should be solved now...

I've just released Sisela 0.2.

You can download it at:

http://the.earth.li/~martin/sisela/download/sisela-0.2.img

This release adds an SSH2 server and a DNS caching/forwarding server. It
should also automatically detect all your network devices now. If you've
got an existing boot.sh file, take out any lines related to loading
modules or starting cardmgr and it should work.

With only a couple of exceptions, every PCI/ISA/PCMCIA/CardBus network
driver in Linux 2.4.22 is now included.

The disk image is now built automatically. You can download the source
package and build it yourself if you like:

http://the.earth.li/~martin/sisela/download/sisela-0.2.tar.gz

(unpack it, type 'make', and find the various other packages it needs
when it complains. And you'll need about 300MB to build it. Sorry...)

Martin

--
http://the.earth.li/~martin/