[OSS RATS] [OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames #22 Monday 9th April

Jo-Anne Rutterford jorutterford at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:25:56 BST 2012

Yup - the cold and algae has finally taken its toll on our erstwhile leader, she has gone completely bonkers!!! Good job we love her anyway :o) Enjoy your swim everyone - might go for a dip in the Atlantic myself in sympathy with you all - which I hasten to add is apparently at 12 degrees already (didn't feel like that earlier this week!!).

Miss you all xxxxx
Jo