[OSS RATS] [OSS Oxon] Good Friday Full Moon Swim / Swim's 18, 19 and 20 Catch Up / Swim 22 Throw Down

NEIL RICHARDSON neilbkrichardson at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 1 23:32:22 BST 2012

Folks,

I am thinking of trying to do one of the swims further upstream that I missed in September last year - possibly Northmoor to Bablock Hythe - during the day on Good Friday, probably during the afternoon.That is  always provided winter hasn't returned in full force and a reasonably long swim is not too much of a test of resistance to cold. Anyone want to join me?

I would hope to do a short moonlit swim later although I do not have any of the Oxford sections still to catch up and I intend to do  Sandford to Radley (I assume) with the main group on Easter Monday. )I'd suggest Iffley to  Kennington for a moonlit swim as it's a known quantity (preferable for swimming in the twilight/dark), there are plenty of places to get out, and I know some of the group want to catch up this section.

Any thoughts?

Neil Richardson