[OSS RATS] Sonning to Shiplake

Helen Roche helen at theskyisblue.net
Mon Sep 13 02:10:53 BST 2010

By the way, my previous submission of this email to the list got held
up in the moderator's queue, because it was too large - presumably the
conversation had become SO long and unwieldy by then!

Here is the promised link for a photo of the planned route - it's
1.4km so quite a decent distance for the likes of me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97981919@N00/4960345243/

Weather forecast not currently looking great, but who knows, it's a
few days away yet.
http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/03763.html

cheers all,
x H