[OSS RATS] Saturday 4th Sept

Helen Roche helen at theskyisblue.net
Sat Sep 4 01:02:11 BST 2010

In the absence of any strong campaign for other locations, I'd say
it's Sonning! 6pm at the French Horn, no faffing with cars, walk back
along Thames Path. Nice and simple. And the weather forecast still
looks good!
That's Linsdsay and myself so far - who else is coming? For
coordination purposes, I'll give my mob number again: 0753 699 5330

cheers,
Helen