[OSS RATS] Sonning Swim Tue05Oct10 5:30pm/5:45pm

Jeremy Wellingham jeremy at wellingham.com
Mon Oct 4 21:09:42 BST 2010

 A bit last minute - Lindsay and I are going to squeeze in one last
after work swim before the evenings get too dark.  Usual format - meet
on the green - a few parking spaces available - opposite the French Horn
in Sonning.  We plan to meet at 5:30pm to make the most of the light for
a 5:45pm start.

If you would like to join us you'd be very welcome - let us know so we
can look out for you, or just turn up.

Traffic in Sonning at this time of day is quite heavy over the singe
file bridge

Jeremy & Lindsay