[OSS RATS] Pangbourne West Berks Swim Sun14Nov10 at 10:00am

Jeremy Wellingham jeremy at wellingham.com
Sat Oct 2 20:47:21 BST 2010

Posted on behalf on Chris Watkins for those who aren't on Facebook.  For
those that are:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=55781602829&topic=15952&post=96288

A repeat of the swim we did at the start of the year in Pangbourne West
Berks, but this time it will be longer, more like a mile.
It will be in the morning of Sunday the 14th of November.
We will finish near to a pub with log fires, hot chocolate and lots of
hot food for those who want to hang around for a short while after.
I will send out a map of the route, timings etc in about a week or so.
But lets go for a 10.00am start at the Train Station car park.

There are lots of exit points on the swim for those who want to jump out
early.