[OSS Oxon] ½ birthday swim party!

Sharon Curtis sacurtis2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 00:34:40 BST 2013

November is when my birthday falls, but the water is too cold then for us
non-wetsuiters. So instead you are all hereby invited to my 42½ birthday
party, to be held at 4pm on Mon 6th May. There will be cake.

The plan: meet at 4pm Newbridge, then swim downwards towards Northmoor Lock
(distance according to preference and water tembrrrrrrrature). The late
afternoon swim should dodge most of the bank holiday vehicular traffic on
the roads and boat traffic on the river. Then back to the pub (Rose
Revived) for grub.

Please let me know if you're planning to come so I can book an
appropriately-sized table. Now where do I book the sunshine?

Sharon