[OSS Oxon] Best paddling spot near wallingford

Andrew Sansum AndrewSansum at pobox.com
Tue Jul 24 09:30:29 BST 2012

Thanks for the speedy replies people. Consensus is I should head to the
bridge in the centre of town. Have the kids bouyancy aids in the car so
can adjust protective measures based on site aned conditions. Neadless
to say my partner won't be impressed if the children all float off
downstream to Goring (is that the next lock?)

Regards
Andrew