[OSS Oxon] Oxford swim September 16 and 18

Jim Peskett jim.peskett at competitormedia.com
Fri Sep 9 09:12:44 BST 2011

Hi All

Sorry to invade the group - I emailed with Sefryn earlier in the
summer about joining in some swims - can I join you tomorrow at 4.30 pm?

I have enjoyed reading the emails back and forward about who is
swimming what and when - but August was just too busy with holiday,
work and kids to do to much - but tomorrow is perfect for me.

Let me know - many thanks

Jim Peskett

M: + 44 (0) 7760 753106

PS - are wetsuits allowed - or will people laugh if I wear one?