[OSS Oxon] Oxford swim September 16 and 18

Colin Palmer colin.palmer at talktalk.net
Fri Sep 9 09:05:30 BST 2011

Hi all

I am going to try to emulate Mr Walliams tomorrow, well do swims 11 and 12
on the same day, which if not Walliams-esque I feel is still pretty
impressive.  I am hoping to do swim 11 with Chloe, obviously before swim 12
where I hope to meet up with the rest of the group for the 4.30 start.

Can anyone help with the logistics, we will have one car, so I need to know
where to park, and what are best arrangements for leaving clothes etc. and
getting back to car at the end.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Colin