[OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames #15 - Cassington Cut to Kings Lock - Sun09Oct11 at 10:30am Trout Inn Godstow / Lower Wolvercote

Sharon Curtis sacurtis2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:02:10 BST 2011

Just to add: for parking, there is also a (free) public car park
nearby, which would
be better to park in as The Trout gets rather busy at weekends.

Green arrow marks the spot:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=51.781509,-1.295434&hl=en&ll=51.780964,-1.296419&spn=0.004806,0.010321&sll=51.782099,-1.302438&sspn=0.021771,0.054932&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=6&z=17

Sharon