[OSS Oxon] Saturday morning, Oxford?

Mary-Jennifer McDowell maryjenmc at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:54:16 GMT 2011

Hi Bryn,

I haven't had a swim for a long time as I had twwin boys in July but I live
ten mins walk away from the Hotel and would love to accompany you for a dip.
As James said, there are rowers on that stretch and it may be quite busy on
a saturday, especially as the weather is improving and there are regattas
starting but we could swim a bit further yet towards Port meadow, I've been
there several times, last when I was pregnant in the summer. Let me know as
it depends on how much time you have, the walk would take about half an hour
but it's a lovely walk!
All the best,
Jenny

--