[OSS Oxon] Re OSSoxon events

Tim Bond tim.bond at keble.oxon.org
Wed Jan 12 11:30:35 GMT 2011

Those few months have been quite quite swim-wise for
the last few years too!

I'm now settling in to the new house, finished
various projects that took up my time last year, and
starting to think about getting myself down to the
river more. I'll sit down and work through my diary
tonight and might see about going for a swim this
weekend somewhere if time allows.

I hear the Eight Bells at Eaton has a particularly
good log fire going at the moment :-)

Tim