[OSS Oxon] Catch up for Swim 4 of the Thames

Pam Jones pamjones at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 8 12:22:12 BST 2011

The fisherman on Swim 4 was 100 yards from Hannington bridge and it was too
narrow to avoid him.   We passed with smiles, thank yous and sorrys but he
just said that we had ruined his day and we had ruined the river so mark the
date in your diary.  It was the day that three women destroyed the River
Thames.

Pam